blankhomeportfoliogetintouch

Sunday, October 16, 2011

bye weekend

Our weekend started on Friday night and Vince and I were in a New England sort of mood so we drove out to Anthony's {a seafood mart we will surely miss when we move} to try something new.  


Since we couldn't decide-- so typical of me-- we pretty much got one of everything.  It was a true seafood feast!  We had stuffed clam, bacon-wrapped scallops, stuffed shrimp, AND... my favorite, crab cakes.  It was sooooo good and believe it or not, we cooked it ourselves.  Vince is a pro at cooking the crab cakes by now and even though I'm just a rookie, the rest turned out pretty tasty too. It's true that we ate it all in just one sitting!


Saturday was a good, good day.  Nick and Gus flew in to the Providence Airport... it is always a treat when they visit!  We never laugh so much.  I dropped them off for a round of golf on the way home.  When I picked them up a few hours later, they were all whining about their skills.  Vince took his first golf lesson last week and was bummed that it wasn't paying off!

We spent the rest of our spare time watching season 1 of Prison Break.  Fifteen episodes in {there are 80 on our Netflix}, Nick and Gus finally decided to google the ending so we skipped ahead to the best part!  Now that Vince and I can't spend our free time watching that series, we have resorted to watching Seriously Funny Kids, a show that Jenna and all other America's Funniest Home Videos lovers would enjoy... so I leave you with this:

  

3 comments:

  1. Court & Vince,

    These are great. Thanks for keeping us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you like it! It's fun to be able to keep up with yall like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I am impressed that my brother knows how to cook crab cakes. That meal looks delicious! My Dad would be especially jealous! LOVE the picture of your little guy feeding the horses! :o)

    ReplyDelete