blankhomeportfoliogetintouch

Friday, October 28, 2011

a busy week

It's been a while since I've posted because we have been so busy! Last Wednesday, we left town and headed for Annapolis.  We had so much fun while we were there.  Seeing all our friends who are still there is always a good time.  John and Ann {it is still weird to call you that!} came up and we got to spend a lot of time with them and the wonderful Caldwell family, too!  I'm sure it doesn't come as a surprise that we all visited one of our favorite Applebee's for dinner :)

NAPS played George Mason and won big time; they are still undefeated at 6-0!  Vince and I went to the Navy game on Saturday and even though they didn't win, it was still a good time.  I can't imagine how intense Vince was on the field because he was seriously focused from the stands!  We'll be rooting for Navy this weekend when they play Notre Dame... fingers are crossed for a win!

Last night we got ready for Halloween and carved the pumpkins we picked at Sweet Berry Farms.  Can you tell that we are missing home???  {I gave in and used auto for some of these because there was absolutely no natural light-- I've gotta learn to work with what I've got!  But I finally figured out how to soften skin in Lightroom.  It is a miracle worker!}





A little overboard on the skin softener on this one of me-whoops!

1 comment:

  1. Those are awesome! Great job on the pictures and the pumpkins. The actual picture of the state would be very hard! I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete