blankhomeportfoliogetintouch

Sunday, January 1, 2012

merry christmas and a happy new year

Vince and I are home for the holidays and have been spending every second with all of our favorite people so there hasn't been a spare second to update the blog!  Since we just got back from Colorado, I couldn't wait to upload some pictures (only from the phone... I forgot to even get my camera out!).  We headed out the day after Christmas to ski Vail.  Even though there wasn't much fresh snow, we still had so much fun.  The Rockies are definitely one of God's most beautiful creations!




Our New Year's Eve was spent driving through Kansas back from Colorado but we spent Christmas with our families and are so grateful to be able to come home and celebrate.  I even got home in time to celebrate the graduation of two of my best friends, Jess and Megs!  Congrats girls... I LOVE YOU!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment