blankhomeportfoliogetintouch

Monday, December 5, 2011

back to the palace

Carli Jo is finally out of the hospital and doing much better.  She's been diagnosed with Crohn's disease but the good news is that the treatment has been working so far which means no surgery.  Thank goodness for the wonderful people at Children's Hospital who took such good care of her.  She was a little bored but really loved everyone there.  Thank you so much to all of you for the prayers!  Carli Jo is so grateful to everyone who sent cards or even came to visit.  We are surrounded by such wonderful people.

Since she's healing up and headed back to school, I took a break and am staying at the Palace (my college home) with the girls.  It is so strange to be back and see everyone studying up for finals and getting ready for graduation but it has been a blast hanging out with my girlfriends again!  It's almost like I never even left.  Here we are on the way back from Northern Kentucky after Linds and Megs picked me up-- Thanks girls!


I'm headed back to Maryland on Wednesday for a week before I come home again for the holidays.  I miss Vince very much so I'm excited to be back and see him but we are both ready for Christmas break!  He's headed to the Bahamas for a few days with the guys and I'll be in Lexington for Jess and Megs' graduation and after that, we're headed home for a week or so to spend time with family.  Then it's off to Vail!  Vince has been updating me on the snow report every day and so far, there's not much so keep your fingers crossed for a blizzard before we head up!

I LOVE YOU CARLI JO!  WELCOME HOME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment